We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors and users of synergyprime.co.uk
Please read the following carefully to understand our policy and practices regarding your personal information collected through this Website. This policy is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal right in or on behalf of any party.
Who we are?
We are a business processing outsourcing company located at Chancery House St Nicholas Way Sutton SM11JB. Company registration: 07898897
What personal information do we collect?
We do not collect any personal information about you on our Website unless you choose to provide it to us voluntarily. If you decide to purchase a policy with us, there is certain personal information that we will require from you in order to process your policy. We define “personal information” as information that is unique to you and might include your name, delivery address, credit/debit card number and expiration date, billing address, e-mail address and telephone number.
We may also collect the following data about you to help us improve our service to you:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to any service which we provide, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion, and when you report a problem with our Website.
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
– Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
– Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access on our Website.
IP addresses and cookies
An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a set of numbers, which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session. It is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our Website. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
Access to information:
Your rights in relation to your personal data how it is processed. You can exercise these rights at any point. We have provided an overview of these rights below together with what this entails for you. You can exercise your rights by sending an email or submitting a request through the “Contact Us” form on our websites.
Where we process your personal data, you have a number of rights over how the data is processed and can exercise these rights at any point. We have provided an overview of these rights below together with what this entails for you. You can exercise your rights by sending an email or submitting a request through the “Contact Us” form on our websites.
- The right to be informed. You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your personal data and your rights. Therefore, we’re providing you with the information in this Notice.
- The right to access and rectification. You have the right to access, correct or update your personal data at any time. We understand the importance of this and should you want to exercise your rights, please contact us.
- The right to data portability. The personal data you have provided us with is portable. This means it can be moved, copied or transmitted electronically under certain circumstances.
- The right to be forgotten. Under certain circumstances, you have right to request that we delete your data. If you wish to delete the personal data we hold about you, please let us know and we will take reasonable steps to respond to your request in accordance with legal requirements. If the personal data we collect is no longer needed for any purposes and we are not required by law to retain it, we will do what we can to delete, destroy or permanently de-identify it.
- The right to restrict processing. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (i.e., receiving emails from us notifying you or being contacted with varying potential opportunities).
- The right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint directly with any local Supervisory Authority about how we process your personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent. If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal data (i.e., we rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal data with your consent up to that point is unlawful). You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by contacting us with the details provided below.
- Rights related to automated decision-making. You have the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing and which produces legal or other significant effects on you. In particular, you have the right:
- to obtain human intervention;
- to express your point of view;
- to obtain an explanation of the decision reached after an assessment; and
- to challenge such a decision.
Where we store your personal information
We use a trusted third party payment processing service to process your payment to us and we do not store your credit/debit card information. With respect to your personal information that we do store, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information to prevent unauthorised access or unlawful processing of your personal information. We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and hidden behind a firewall.
We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information including your name and address. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information using an insecure connection.
Uses made of your personal information
Aside from fulfilling your policy on our Website, we may use information held about you to:
– set up, manage your account and contact you about your account;
– ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
– carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
– allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and,
– notify you about changes to our service.
Marketing and Communications
You will have the opportunity to subscribe to certain areas of the Website. For instance you may wish to receive our newsletter or other marketing information (by E-Mail or Direct Mail) or enter competitions and fill out blog entries. In these circumstances we will ask for additional information, such as your age, occupation, etc. We will also treat this information as “personal information,” as described in this policy. This will help us to target our marketing in a way we feel would be of specific interest to you.
We monitor customer traffic on an aggregate basis using cookies and code, which is embedded, in the Website. This provides statistical information about visits to pages on the Website, the duration of individual page view, paths taken by visitors through the Website, data on visitors screen settings and other general information. We use this information to help improve the Website and services to its users.